Hey Willis...when I was a cheerleader they threw me in the air so high I hit my head on the ceiling of the gym. I was always nervous about it after that. Hmmm...maybe I'm thinking about someone else.
You might be interested in this - in Oregon they created a new holiday - Novelloween. For all the kids who didn't get enough candy on Halloween, they get to trick or treat for a week in November. How cool is that?
Hey, sorry it didn't go the way you wanted....did you have fun?
ReplyDeleteHey Willis!!! Sorry I couldn't be there. How did you place, was it fun? Are you guys in the playoffs>
ReplyDeleteDucks beat Washington 53-16 Yeah! Can't wait to see ya in a couple of weeks Was that a cheerleader competition? Gramps
ReplyDeleteHey Willis...when I was a cheerleader they threw me in the air so high I hit my head on the ceiling of the gym. I was always nervous about it after that. Hmmm...maybe I'm thinking about someone else.
ReplyDeleteYou might be interested in this - in Oregon they created a new holiday - Novelloween. For all the kids who didn't get enough candy on Halloween, they get to trick or treat for a week in November. How cool is that?